CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet

hawskfan9325 Views: 8,285
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,991

Re: Diet

Wow. I am noticing a trend here. "Practitioners" have tried convincing us that all grains, dairy, and fruit are bad. I think restricting those exact items are what caused me to feel worse. I have to tell myself that the majority of people who we listen to are probably just as sick as us, so they shouldn't be the ones giving out advice. Somebody surely wouldn't just write articles online about adrenals, and health, unless they themselves, or a family member had a close relationship with it. I think Paleo is "OK", but the amount of Red Meat and Bacon they suggest is absurd. The more items a diet restricts, the more our bodies become depleted of micro and macro nutrients.

I'm sure there are people who are on Paleo and WAPF, and the SO diet that are "Heatlhy", but honestly I haven't really met many. Then again, why would a healthy person decide to one day change their diet, if what they had done previously was working? They wouldn't. Calories are pretty important, and where they come from, even more. Paleo helps with HypoGlycemia, but my god, enough eggs, and meat already!!

We are all going to find what diet works for us, as Shannon said. The Shannon diet, is going to be different then the "Patrick" diet. I just want to basically be Gluten free. Everything else is semi fair game, with the exception of processed foods, and what not.

You guys are awesome. Thanks for posting what works for you. I know that less meat is better now. I was eating meat at every meal, and I realized that it was so hard!! 80% cooked veggies on the other hand is even worse! Veggies that often makes me want to vomit!!

-Patrick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)