CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting 40 day water fast 8/16/13

artsky Views: 2,404
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,433

Re: Starting 40 day water fast 8/16/13

Have you seen this post? The Stages of Fasting

//www.curezone.org/faq/q.asp?a=25,1787,2836&q=759

I printed this out and referred to it during my last fast. It was only a 2 week fast but this was very motivational for me. And it was also something I was able to show a couple of family nay-saying family members. I think it appealed to them "scientifically" - that it was more than just another weird thing I do - (I'm also into raw vegan food). And one of the family members seemed interested enough that she asked me to email her that link.

I would love to do a 21 or 40 day fast sometime, but it does take time and rest so for right now, 2 weeks at a time is still benefiting my body.

Another tip is to ask for their support.
thats something I heard Victoria Boutenko say once (the rawfamily.com lady) simple as it seems, I had never thought of that during my raw transition. I was always in defense mode! Surprisingly it worked like magic when I finally asked for support for the changes I was making for my health.

best of luck
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.437 sec, (1)