CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fraud warning e-mall247 (former payment gateway of drugstore4save, all day chemist)

paul4uc Views: 4,732
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,332

Re: fraud warning e-mall247 (former payment gateway of drugstore4save, all day chemist)

Out of interest what did they take your money and use it for? I looked up the IP and registrar of e-mall247 and it seemed to be UK-based. My money was taken to make purchases from "BT Wi-Fi" which is also in the UK).

I also don't understand why different legitimate pharmacies in various countries around the world (in this case Thailand and India) seem to have to use these dodgy payment systems. Is it that they can't get service from Visa, or something? Perhaps Visa have a rule excluding certain categories of business from using their services? I think that may be it, even though in most countries it is perfectly legal to buy from these websites (e.g. in British law it is perfectly legal to buy most of what would be prescription medicine in the UK from abroad, as long as it is for personal use and a max of 3 months' supply).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)