CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PONDER THIS, by MH

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ohfor07 Views: 3,651
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 209,521

Re: PONDER THIS, by MH

What this author is talking looks to me to be kinda/sorta bordering on how I've seen/heard others describe the 3D existance that us humans normally experience......except she seems to have a different idea or take on this. The way I've seen others describe, the 3 dimensions we humans normally manifest are physical, mental/psychological, and spiritual. I can definitely relate to and identify these 3 dimensions of myself, and have heard that there are people who regularly experience other higher dimensions, like the Astral, that most of us do not normally manifest....or maybe we forgot how?.... or maybe we do but we are not consciously aware of the fact? The way some people describe the Astral, I get the idea that it's very similar to what other people describe when they are OOBing.

At least by common definition, the way she used two alternate ways of expressing do not align with how I've seen the 3 dimensions of human existance described. She characterizes as conscious/sub/super, then carnal/soul/spirit. I can only directly relate to and identify with a few of these, like conscious, thats the easy one, it's that which we are acutely aware of, stuff that's in our foremost of our thoughts or "front of our mind"....... as opposed to the back of our mind? Subconcious is said to be below/under the threshold of direct awareness. If this is true, then I guess the best I can say about this is that the subconscious mind holds stuff that we know we don't know .... cause it's below our level of conscious awareness.... (shrug). As for super.....personally never heard of this one before. Carnal is frequently used to imply sexual, or physical, or fleshly, but is infrequently used to denote things that are temporary.... like sexual/physical/fleshly things to name a few. This may spark some debate, but to me soul and spirit are somewhere between interchangable terms OR two terms that are so inter-twined and integrated that they are essentialy one and the same.

What does all this mean with respect to what she/author wrote? ...... I don't know, and I mean this consciously, physically, spiritually, and as far as I'm presently aware, I do not have any gut feelings or other intuition/subconscious twinges/inklings on this either...... but I gave it a whack :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.547 sec, (2)