CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting 40 day water fast 8/16/13

love2sparkle Views: 2,229
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,605

Re: Starting 40 day water fast 8/16/13

Great! I am more than happy to keep touch this way. But I am more than happy to hear your suggestions as well. Maybe we could do a "hey, how's it going?" in the mornings, and then a check-in later in the day. It doesn't have to be anything serious or even mandatory, but it would probably help at least in the beginning while we gain a little more of a handle with routine and self-discipline. ;-) Of course, schedules and things can always pop up so no worries if there is a "hiccup" or two along the way.

Tomorrow I will make it my official start for day 1. The last two days, I have been easing into the fast process mostly by greatly reducing my intake of calories, with my solid food being Sugar free jello. I also had some broth, unsweetened tea, coffee, and of course water, lots and lots of it. I plan to walk every morning 1.5 miles at a moderate pace just to keep myself moving and also help with the detox process.

Will you be taking any vitamins or other supplements during this time? I will do a little research and see what others say about Water Fasting and taking vitamins, etc. I have done my Water Fasting before both with and without anything just depending upon my energy level and listening to my body during those times. I'd love to hear your ideas on that-

By the way, I am in Central Time Zone. I am really looking forward to getting this fast started and gaining the benefits of not only having more clarity physically, but emotionally as well. It will be a journey but a good one at that.

Talk to you soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)