CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mold Sensitivity Relief!
High on Water Views: 3,798
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,095,986

Re: Mold Sensitivity Relief!

You're welcome!

Hey, I had an episode later, maybe a year or two after that.

I had already been taking Iodine orally but was at a junction when I didn't know what was "enough" or what was "too much".

Anywho, a lady across the street had lost her cat and her dog. She got the cat, but still had to go after the dog.

I offered to hold onto her cat while she ran after the other little scoundrel. By the time she returned (with dog - 8^D) I gave her cat back, of which I had been holding and petting for about I dunno, maybe fifteen minutes.

I felt my eyes starting to itch and my chest getting tight, so I just put a whole DROPPERFUL of my Iodine (I was taking either 'detoxified' or "magnascent" at the time) into a 4oz glass of water and chugged it down.

I literally felt the allergic reaction MELT away in less than ten minutes' time. It was an "Ahhhh, relief!" moment.

That's quicker than any benedryl or claritin pill I've ever taken, I can tell you that!

I loves me iodine/iodide.

What I found I loved about the straight SSKI in the following years is that I never have to worry about 'safety' when it comes to potential overdosing.

It's summer. I like the occasional ice cream. However, dairy (especially ice cream) causes nasal inflammation and sinus congestion for me.

Two droppers' full of SSKI (I purchase Trapper's) at bedtime ensure a restful night's sleep (without being 'wired' and) with clear nasal passages.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.422 sec, (1)