CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sun did not seem to help

Healing2021 Views: 1,714
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,981

Re: Sun did not seem to help

Something else Im pretty curious about is that, even with the very noticeable increase in inflammation from the sun burn, my lip hasnt shown any sign of buildup whatsoever. Which I find interesting, because the part that got burned looks as inflammed as it was when I used to get buildup. Its also quite relieving for me as I have always been somewhat worried that its possible that the buildup could come back if the inflammation doesnt go away completely.

Also I have thought all along that I needed to keep a barrier on my inflamed lips to keep them covered from the air. But I have been using just Biafine on my lips for the past few days and have had no buildup. And Biafine doesnt barrier my lips, just kind of moisturize them, because it really absorbs into my lips.

So now Im wondering whether its more about keeping them moisturized rather than keeping a barrier on them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.157 sec, (1)