CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't understand MMS
 
paul4uc Views: 1,166
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,093,217

Re: I don't understand MMS


No idea as I have no plans to try it, and have done absolutely no research on that.


However, I'd hazard a guess that if it is indeed toxic then it is more toxic to a small worm than it is to a large human, and the worm dies from the toxicity long before you would.


There are some very rare nasty worms/ parasites which can't be killed at all easily by the main medicines (e.g. racoon roundworm or trypanosomes) and the only available treatment is an arsenic-based substance! This works on the same principle of killing a small worm/ parasite quicker than killing you!
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)