CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Year Update on Copper Detox

SB1108 Views: 7,218
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,096,507

Re: 2 Year Update on Copper Detox

Great post Feo! I'm glad things are getting better. I'm on a similar timeline as you... I've been detoxing copper for almost 2 years and I am definitely feeling better.

Based on my hair analysis and my current symptoms, I know that my adrenals are a huge problem. I think they were a problem in the beginning but with the copper detox being so stimulating (contributing to ridiculous anxiety and insomnia) Ive decided to start focusing on healing my adrenals with glandulars (hopefully) and getting my sodium/potassium ratio up. I'm hopeful that once my adrenals heal that the existing copper will correct itself.

But I feel like the copper detox must happen first, and then the adrenals need to be addressed. I don't think its possible to correct adrenals first and then detox copper because of how stimulating the detox is.

My copper/zinc ratio is almost normal so I feel like now is the best time to focus on adrenal healing!

I'm so happy things are improving for you! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)