CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Year Update on Copper Detox

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
155216 Views: 7,412
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,096,868

Re: 2 Year Update on Copper Detox

I was also thinking the same. Playing Devils advocate here...

There is alot of talk about Laredo, however what isnt mentioned is that according to her posts, she had a copper implant for birth control, and her blood tests showed elevated copper....hence he reasoning for copper chelating, which is a perfectly valid reason. Did you have a massive exposure to copper Feo? (I doubt you had a birth control implant!)

Detoxing 'copper' for two years and creating more symptoms seems completely insane. Some existing symptoms may of changed, but is standard when ingesting something to offset natural body chemistry - its the same with pharma meds - rid one symptom but gain another. Its the same with food really, stop one food group, create symptoms, have to much of another, create symptoms.

Putting the body through such an ordeal, when you are basing it on a hypothetical theory of 'copper toxicity', through a hair test, which dosent show copper. But then shows elevated copper after taking lots of vitamins to offset it - this could equally be that the body is going into survival mode, trying to hold on to as much copper as possible while the person is actively trying to offset it, hence the 'high' copper on the hair test. We have to remember, low copper symptoms are almost identical to that of high copper symptoms. My biggest concern is a lot of this is based on theory from a mentally unstable 'Dr', and two years of eating correctly, and taking nutritional supplements, and the fact of time itself being a healer would show that some symptoms naturally go on their own, based on the only real genuine theory of the body will heal itself.

I believe Onwards once mentioned (I may of misread though) that she felt better when she stopped off seting the mystical copper toxicity on the ARL programme and added copper with TEI. I know my hair test showed low copper, yet Wilson claimed copper toxicity, however the ARL lab supplements had copper. Dr Myhill, probably the best doctor in terms of all of this, whos protocols have been adapted by Wilson and Lam, claims that hair tests can never show genuine heavy metal toxicity.

How long do you think you will detox for? rest of your life? as the whole NB programme is continually fixing one 'problem' and creating another. Its like pharma meds, no one will get rich curing a disease.

It just dosent make sense to me? and Criag is definitely right..we all live under the same sky, we are all exposed to 'metals' everyday, why can our bodies not deal with it as it should naturally?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

9.391 sec, (2)