CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 Year Update on Copper Detox

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
feo66 Views: 7,168
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,096,868

Re: 2 Year Update on Copper Detox

I really didn't think it was going to take two years to do this when I started .... but that is what it is taking so far. You can see it in my hair analysis.  And others have mentioned that it is not uncommon for it to take that long.  For some it takes two years before they start to see any improvements  (now that takes faith).

Normal people can remove metals.  But normal people are not stuck in fight or flight 24/7

People like us,  that will eventually end up with adrenal fatigue never return to homeostasis.  That is why we are often hypervigilent, have super-fast reflexes, jump when someone comes up behind them.   We are always in “war” mode.

When stuck in a state of stress Vitamin C gets burned up rapidly.  When we eventually crash, we start taking vitamin C, but I went through the first 37 years of my life being sympathetic dominant, burning up Vitamin C at a high rate, not taking any Vitamin C.  Sure some from diet, but not nearly enough for being sympathetic dominant to the extreme .

This book does a great job of explaining how Vitamin C gets used up more quickly during stress.  It also has lots of evidence how good Vitamin C is at reducing the absorb of metals and acting as a chelator to remove them.

http://www.amazon.com/Curing-Incurable-Vitamin-Infectious-Diseases/dp/1401069630

There are a few doctors that actually use high doses of Vitamin C as a Chelator.

So Low Vitamin C from stress  = Less metals removed over your lifetime. 

Glutathione is also reduced during chronic stress.  This also reduces the ability of the body to process toxins.

Then…when you eventually crash .. .toxins accumulate at a faster rate. Then if you have toxins in all of your cells and organs, this further reduces energy and increases stress.

Like many other things with AF, it is a positive feedback loop …. And not self-correcting. 

So to pull out of it, you need work on both ends.  Support the adrenals, lots of rest to conserve energy.  Take certain supplements to pull the toxins into circulation, which is where the detox symptoms come in.

Meditation and other lifestyle changes to reduce sympathetic dominance.

And for those on the Wilson version of Nutritional Balancing type plan, use coffee enemas to increase glutathione and facilitate easier removal of toxins.  Plus use a near infrared sauna to sweat out toxins through the skin.  And maybe some dry skin brushing.

I am still trying to understand it all myself.  But it is based on the research of Dr Paul Eck, who was the originally developer of the nutritional balancing program.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)