CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm done

Views: 4,150
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,097,269

Re: I'm done

you are correct, but not in the way that you intended (i think).

if you went into the middle of an busy intersection and just started soliciting life advice from random passersby, and then actually took that advice to heart and made life changes based on that advice, whose fault is it? that's what you're doing here on curezone. it amazes me when I see people taking advice here from people who are obvious trainwrecks themselves, it's like watching a horror movie and I know the person is going to suffer terribly down the line.

i have tried to, not so subtly at all, keep the newbs from getting on their soapboxes. if you listen to a newb who is still very sick it's your fault, sorry.

all you have to do is ask someone a simple question like, are you cured? or are you mostly feeling better after what you did? 90 percent of the people on curezone cannot answer that question with the correct answer. they should be seeking advice not doling out advice. that's why people are railing against me because i hit the nail on the head and no one wants to be told to keep their traps shut.

anyway good luck i hope you can find some good advice here or anywhere.

about the op, well it's a pretty daring experiment he's doing. i hope the doctors work out for him. i've seen this treatment work and i've seen total disasters from this type of treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)