CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bepanthen Ointment Experiment is there any status updates?

Ibinns Views: 6,655
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,277

Re: Bepanthen Ointment Experiment is there any status updates?

Hey JSL,

Thanks but unfortunately, even though my lips do look better, they still don't feel better. My lips still feel "plasticky" at times but I have noticed that their elasticity is returning gradually. Yes, I still get the white line but it is very faint now, and I still get some white slime buildup when I wake up or talk a lot but not as much as before. It all comes off very easily after I brush my teeth.

I apply the Bepanthen cream usually after I brush and rinse with mouthwash. Normally, it is always best to apply moisturizer when the skin is still slightly wet but, the skin on the body is different from the skin on the lips so I let my lips air dry first before I put on the Bepanthen cream. My lips no longer take about 15 - 20 minutes to dry. They are usually normal dry in like 1 - 3 minutes now. I don't have as much buildup as before so, that plays a huge role as to the reason why.

My lips actually do not get as white when they are exposed to water now. I have hard water in the place where I live so, that really can't be good for my overall progress even though it doesn't appear so. However, I might start buying a gallon or two of distilled water and use that to rinse my mouth after I brush.

JSL, I strongly recommend that you start oil pulling. It is definitely contributing to the overall health & wellness of my mouth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)