CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How important is a barrier cream?

Ibinns Views: 2,330
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,500

Re: How important is a barrier cream?

Yes, very easy to apply to the lips. The version of Bepanthen that I bought doesn't state that it is for nappy diaper rash like some other ones do. I dab some of it on and it turns clear on my lips within seconds. Yes, it penetrates extremely well. It saturates the buildup (whatever little I have of it) on my lips and really makes my lips feel moisturized. However, I am getting a very, very minor tingling burning sensation from it now but, not enough to really worry.

Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurveda medicine treatment that involves taking a tablespoon of either sunflower, sesame or coconut oil and swishing it in your mouth for about 20 minutes before spitting it out. You NEVER swallow the oil. I actually swallowed like a drop of it in my mouth by accident and I got an instant sore throat.

The chemical properties of the oil attracts (AKA pulls) all types of bacteria to it. I then brush my teeth right after oil pulling to remove any left over germs/bacteria. This has helped me tremendously, not just with my EC but also with the overall health of my mouth.

There is all sorts of information on oil pulling on-line. There really truly is no wrong way of doing it, except not to do it at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)