CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How important is a barrier cream?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
DepressedLips Views: 2,273
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,532

Re: How important is a barrier cream?

I started oil pulling with coconut oil about a month and a half ago and i've really noticed a difference in my ec. I also started brushing twice a day and lately i've been trying to brush 3 times a day. Maintaining a good oral hygiene has been helping my lips a lot especially since when I first got ec i wasn't brushing my teeth as much. I truly believe oil pulling has helped me, but although I have seen improvement I am still not cured. I feel like i'm missing a good moisturizer but i'm not a big fan of vaseline or aquaphor since they make my buildup all soft, white & mushy like and it easily comes off. That's why I ordered some bepanthen(the nappy care one) since it sounds promising but unfortunately it's going to take about a month to get to me so I need to find a good moisturizer until then.

I highly recommend oil pulling though, if you search it online you'll find many pages stating all the benefits you get from it. I didn't believe it at first but since i had already bought coconut oil from a while back, i thought i might as well use it and i truly feel like it has helped me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.297 sec, (1)