CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: jle how is your spronax going and has it cured your ec please update

jle1987 Views: 1,055
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,472

Re: jle how is your spronax going and has it cured your ec please update

Still taking the Sporanox, now only 200mg a day since I was experiencing some complications there for a little. EC still hasn't cleared up. I stopped using Ciclopirox cream, it wasn't doing much to stop build up. Switched to Clotrimazole/Lotrimin last week. Started seeing some positive results with that combined with Nystatin ointment on top. I'll probably continue with this treatment for at least another 3 weeks? I've also started a strict regiment of oral hygiene right around the same time I started the Clotrimazole. Brush and floss 2-3 times a day followed by an oral rinse. Right now I'm using one that contains the active ingredient Cetylpyridinium Chloride. So far that's it. Plan on continuing the Sporanox till I run out. Next anti-fungal cream I'll try if the Clotrimazole doesn't work is Miconazole Nitrate 2%.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.781 sec, (1)