CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: floters, hair like in EYE. could it be paracite

Pervie Views: 23,295
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,346,159

Re: floters, hair like in EYE. could it be paracite

I'm not certain who may be interested , but I'm a victim if a major infestation, and have witnessed it from from a few small irritants , to an all out overwhelming infestation of some creatures who has grown into some aggressive , extremely larger and is able to inflict pain threw piercing, biting and stinging, about a year ago I purchased a microscope, I went about the business of catching and seeing up close what I was dealing with, they're monsters, they literally look like monsters , there are more than three types and most long and hair like, some transparent , some white, some black, some appear to have feather if that's possible, but gruesome looking non- the- less, ca while back I was taking a shower, feeling really bugged if you know what I mean, and began to wash, what has happened in the past is that when I shower they tend to all buch up together , inadvertently I'd touch the mass and would freak out because it'd take off and disappear, but this particular time I knocked them off and into the water, my drain was very slow at the time so there was water in the tub, I look down and saw all of these things swimming toward a towel I had hanging over the side of the towel and were I guess saving themselves by pulling up on it, these particular bugs were none like I've scene before, do to their size and seemingly an eye or something that shined at the end facing me, I ran and got my phone to record, unfortunately I had problems with my phone and the tech at apple deleted the video, but not before I showed it to a few people who always thought I was tripping, everyone who saw these things were grossed out, they were all black in this case, they seem to like creating patterns...? Strange...? I've got more pictures but I don't know how to load them on here, but I'm sure you'd find them very interesting, I'll try my best to load them , because maybe if the right perso sees them we might be able to get the help we so desperately need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)