CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: joint pain worse with iodine supplementation

High on Water Views: 4,838
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,099,301

Re: joint pain worse with iodine supplementation

Iodine supplementation takes care of one thing:
iodine deficiency and the problems that stem from that.

As far as detoxification goes (that Iodine supplementation may trigger) many symptoms can and will arise.

These must be addressed with a number of things.
Are you getting enough water?
Salt?
Other companion nutrients?
Do you have eating issues?
Elimination issues?

I had rid myself of MANY problems before I heard about iodine. For example, I learned how to rid myself of high BP, joint problems, horrific joint pain, and headaches through learning how to properly hydrate myself (pure non-fluoridated/non-chlorinated water and real salt that has not been bleached and demineralized) and help with my digestive problems through fasting and eating a much simpler diet.

There's a lot of good information here. A lot of posters learned together when this forum started back in early '07.

Check out all the established information that can be found here. Your question about the importance of water and salt tells me you definitely need to start here: clicking on the word "iodine" when you see the 'clickable' form of it. It will lead you directly to "iodine answers".

Get educated. I know that when I started supplementing, I read and read for three straight weeks. I couldn't get enough.

We will still be here to help, guide, and support you.

Good health to you.

PS: I pulled this back up to edit to put in this PS.

The clickable word of Iodine is the very first word in my post. It will lead you to answers to most of the questions you may have. We will still be here for you, but please check there, first. We are all volunteers here.

Thank you so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.311 sec, (1)