Re: Saw This and Thought of you Feo...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Faith110 Views: 1,653
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,099,093

Re: Saw This and Thought of you Feo...

Haha that's hilarious SB! You might be able to make a good living yet! Maybe you, Feo, and the rest of the NBers can offer yourselves as an alternative energy source with all your copper. Surely you all can conduct enough electricity to put the light company out of business!

I understand how it can be easy to get upset when you feel like someone is picking on you, Feo, but I can completely vouche for Wired when I say that he really is that obnoxious :) Don't take it personally, he winds me up on a daily basis...you're not special! But in truth I love him for that because I really do end up laughing at myself, and at him. Next time he picks on you just assume that it's his maniacal blown out benzo brain doing the talking :)

Seriously, if we all can't joke and poke fun at all this craziness then we might as well go coffin shopping.

Love and giggles,
The Potato Stuffer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)