CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sodium causing insomnia

Ginagirl Views: 3,937
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,100,161

Re: sodium causing insomnia

Yes, was an insomniac for about 20 years. Now it rarely happen, like once or twice a month or so, I can live with that. But I remember how it was. And I also remember how I blamed all from my supplements to my ex husbond for it. Yes, both caused it from time to time:)

If adrenal fatigue, all things can happen, like I had a sensitivity to vit B. Probably related to adrenals, as when I have a blow to my post traumatic stress, I dont tolerate them at all. I have learned, but it took me years.
Typically this would cause a heavy palpitation, pounding pulse throughout the body, tired body but wide awake brain.

I sleep very well on iodine, but I wouldnt take a gram, more like 20-50 mg at most. Others would buzz around the ceiling by taking Iodine before bedtime.

I also know that any kind of stress, will take a couple of hours of my sleep time. For me; meditation, relaxation tekcnices, EFT and others helped alot. Now I dont need them much anymore.

Boron, magnesium. And get your thyroid in shape. Salt in the evening, himalayan salt mostly; is a good sleeping pill, for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)