CureZone   Log On   Join
Alcohol Stopping Strongyloides-like Itch

Rawrr Views: 2,277
Published: 9 years ago

Alcohol Stopping Strongyloides-like Itch

Hi all :)

While the "cure" has been elusive, a condition I initially thought was pinworms (until they migrated to other areas of the skin outside of the perianal area) and came to realize must be strongyloides (based on symptoms), is finally getting serious relief, and I have to share it, so other sufferers can benefit.

I may go into length about my struggle in a later post, but this morning I mainly want to share some hope and a literal solution to peri-anal itching. I have tried nearly everything (zinc oxide creams, swat cream which worked somewhat but not completely, sulfur, garlic, Wormwood essential oil/salve helped but is expensive, etc). The ONLY topical solution I've tried which keeps these disgusting creatures at bay is rubbing alcohol. I've used both the isopropyl alcohol (the regular kind), and ethyl alcohol (the one that smells like nail polish remover).

Alcohol also works on other areas, but if you have a lot (under the skin on your face, for instance, they may get feisty for a bit, and it's not fun (naturally). I use a mix of 1 part soap, 1 part bleach, to about 10 parts water, and washing my face with that solution that keeps them at bay for awhile (it's been fairly consistent... yes, I know - bleach :( but hey, it's been working for the face (though unlike with alcohol on the perianal area with this solution, they come back to the face more often), and I have tried a great deal which hasn't.

For the rubbing alcohol, I doused a balled up tissue at first and squeezed it over the peri-anal area, when the onset of itching would begin. After a while, they don't even really try to visit the peri-anal area much at all. It's a beautiful thing.

Now if we can get some of what the institute in Jamaica has found to work (various herbs which kill the larvae - I'll have to look for the info again and post it), maybe we'd be that much closer to erradicating them systemically.

Salutes :)

P.S. My latest internal attempts have been decent but not completely successful yet:
Juicing, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and Humaworm have helped (MMS - put in capsules to overcome the after smell and juicing have helped impressively to keep things controlled). Sitting in the sun has also helped (Vitamin D helps aids immune system, perhaps that's why).
I may try round two and three of Humaworm, as well. Not sure yet. If I do it will be to see if the program can actually eradicate these vermin.

The Albenza and Ivermectin protocol did not work for me :( Maybe I was too overloaded at the time. I might try that again, too, but it's expensive, and I was discouraged by the failure and lack of even the slightest relief (it didn't seem to effect them much).

Anyway. There's hope!
*Enjoy a ray of sunshine*.
Good luck in your battles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.922 sec, (2)