CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 1 of Pineapple/Pumpkin Seed Cleanse

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
adrianar Views: 2,747
Published: 8 years ago

Day 1 of Pineapple/Pumpkin Seed Cleanse

I am eating pineapple and pumpkin seeds the whole day allowing myself one salad with garlic dressing. I am doing garlic enemas, taking milk thistle, dandelion root, and turmeric for liver support, and using the Black-Walnut , Wormwood , cloves tincture. In the beginning of the day I felt like I was gonna die, but I am feeling very clear minded now and not hungry at all. Here is what I have noticed so far:

-I had 5-6 bowel movements that were explosive diarrhea, pooping out hundreds of flukes each time. Before this I was having only 1-2 using only the tincture, and they were not explosive. It as if the f***ers are lining up to exit or something.
-I am breaking out in eczema only on one side of my face, this is the side where I believe I have a blood fluke in my eye. My opthamalogist says I might have glaucoma in that eye, and the red clear strip that just appeared in it recently is a "birth mark."
-It was out of that same eye I noticed a white string attached to my eyelashes from my eyeball after showering. I pulled on it... and it was extremely disturbing to say the least.
-I had never done an enema until today and I can't believe I had not added this to the cleanse before. I thought I only had flukes, but it turns out I have it all.
-I also bought a water filter and am adding lemon juice to every glass and I noticed something today that had not happened in years, no matter how much water I drank. My pee was completely clear instead of yellow.

On another note, I need to find a way to convince my boyfriend to cleanse as well. He is losing lots of his hair, having major constipation issues, and grinding his teeth very hard at night. I even showed him a potty pic and he won't do it. He says he knows he has the critter problem but does not want to deal with it because "most people don't and they get by just fine." I love this man but I don't want to reinfect myself after I am clean. I have an appointment on Wednesday to start prepping for chelation therapy, and have blown tons of money on this shit already. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)