CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Busting biofilms, help please.

BrightSideOfLife Views: 6,608
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,091,699

Re: Busting biofilms, help please.

I don't intend wasting any more time than I need to. Going through the mouth all the way to my transverse colon is not the way to do it IMO. It wastes far too much of the resources and is not likely to be very effective. At least with an enema I know that I can get what is needed right to where it is required.

I looked at biofilm defense but it's expensive and I think that I can do that and more using other things. It does have smallish doses of serrapeptase and nattokinase plus most of what is in Digestive platinum but Digestive platinum is a lot cheaper. I use Serrapeptase and Nattokinase anyway so any left over can be used orally as required.

I was taking NAC but ran out. Doctor Campbell McBride recommends beef stock soup, using the bone marrow, cartilage etc to provide the building blocks to repair the damage. At least that doesn't have Phthalates in them like most of the supplements that I have looked at. Far too much is in the supplements that I am taking already and I want to get off it.

I do not do many enemas! It has been a very long time since I last did one. It could be well over a year. The oral route is ineffective and time wasting when the problem lies in the colon IMO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)