CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine and arrhythmia

High on Water Views: 2,443
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,104,166

Re: iodine and arrhythmia

I hesitate to respond because you are on a beta blocker. I always refused that medicinal because my gut was giving me a big, fat "NO" when my doctor suggested it to me.

Back before 2007 (when I started Iodine supplementation) I was diagnosed with the heart arrythmia called "Long QT Syndrome". I had a hesitation between heartbeats. If it became too long (usually after a sudden scare) and I felt like passing out, then that would be deemed 'life-threatening'...

...even though my heart monitor 'proved' (to the doctor) my condition wasn't life-threatening, I knew my condition WAS because of two very serious episodes that I had.

The bottom line is that I had a somewhat scary 10-minute episode of sped-up heartrate after painting my "original mouth" (surrounding my navel area) with 'detoxified' Iodine that I had purchased (from iodinesource.com).

My in-the-50s heartrate went into the 110-range for those 10 minutes (if memory serves correctly) but afterwards went into the 70s where it stays now most of the time.

I literally have not had an arrythmia since that day in early Feb/2007.

Remember though, I was NOT on a beta blocker, and never was.

What I believe happened, was that Iodine chased the bromides out of my heart, and took its rightful place there.

I call iodine the smart element: it seems to go where the body needs it most for the sake of survival.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)