Re: I Beat Systemic Scleroderma and am well

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
silver mare Views: 8,762
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,101,232

Re: I Beat Systemic Scleroderma and am well

I have heard of the Antibiotic therapy, minocyclin is used. I heard a lot of people been cured by it, not just scleroderma, but all the auto immune. I will say it does not work for everyone, know someone who did the protocol but it didnt work for her sadly. Personal choice is what I believe in. Do the immune suppresants etc if thats what you want. Do the Antibiotics (Dr Brown I think discovered), Eat well, go do shots at a bar, do whatever you want to fight this battle your way. She may be cured, hope so, but this disease can come bite ya hard when you aren't looking. I will say one thing, when I was pregnant, felt the best in years, my ana went right down. Somewhere in that pregnancy is an answer. I lost 5, but every pregnancy wow did my body feel like I was scleroderma free. I wonder if others felt this too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)