CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alcohol Stopping Strongyloides-like Itch

Rawrr Views: 1,814
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,100,462

Re: Alcohol Stopping Strongyloides-like Itch

:)

Please pardon my delay in response. It's a crazy work-cycle on this end, and I probably won't know whether I'm coming or going for the next two months ;)

#Yay for Anthrax meds working. Do you know the specific name for the meds?

Throughout my experience, they scatter from the solutions I mentioned above, and if you can afford it, they don't like Wormwood oil (I went through a lot of bottles and couldn't afford it after awhile). In the end, if the area continues to be treated with a topical deterrent, they tend to stop visiting it, so you don't have to use as much (alcohol included) after awhile.

For my scalp, I've been using Sun and Earth dish soap (I think the orange oil inside of it is killing them). It would seem the answer is in both topical and internal applications when you don't have access to a power house herb or med that flushes them out of the lymph system, colon, and anywhere else they might hide.

Please post when you hear more about how your friend is faring. At a university in Jamaica, they've found a number of things that kill the larva (both herb and med), so there's hope, and now that there are ways to alleviate the itching issues, living with it until it can be vanquished altogether is possible.

I'm thankful as hell.

P.S. I did Reiki for this (more of an energetic thing). It may have worked by connecting me with solutions that alleviate symptoms. I was suffering for a good 2 years before I found a way to keep them semi-reasonably controlled.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)