CureZone   Log On   Join
Hives For Over a Month

Rawrr Views: 477
Published: 9 years ago

Hives For Over a Month

Hey all :)

I'm writing for a relative who recently moved house and wound up with the worst case of hives and regular swelling. The docs she's gone to have no clue what's going on, so they put her on Prednisone (which she doesn't want to be on but feels she has no choice). It has somewhat helped, but there are still flareups, and it doesn't seem to be going away.

This has been going on for a month now, and she at first assumed she had been bitten. The docs assumed it was spider-bit related, as well, due to reddish looking blemishes.

I told her I would post this in case anyone might know what it is. Her new house is all tiles and hard wood, so it couldn't have come from rug-bound critters, and no one else in the house is affected, so mites are also unlikely.

I suggested a juice detox to give her liver and other internal organs/systems some relief, but she hasn't seen the wonders I have from juicing and other natural therapies, and I don't know if she realizes how much this might help if the hives are a result of her body being overloaded with toxins its struggling to clean out on its own.

Edited To Add:
She's also been put on Allegra, and she said the meds work for a while and towards the end of the meds the problem has flared up again. She's almost at the end of this run now, so we'll see if it comes back again full-force like before.

I've done reading about ACV as a natural anti-inflammatory/detox agent and recommended it to her. Anyone who's used Apple Cider Vinegar to good effect with something similar, please chime in. I've heard it being used with success for Bursitis, as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.017 sec, (1)