CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ibinns

Ibinns Views: 1,432
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,105,317

Re: Ibinns

I'm still hanging in there. I felt like I hit a plateau with this but, my upper lip continues to improve at a snail's pace. This is definitely not going to be a quick treatment for me. The Bepanthen is still helping a lot. I do have some buildup on my lower lip but it is very thin & hardly noticeable, until you look really hard or, if you're me & can still feel it. My upper lip just gets a bit of buildup at the tip but it is responding the best to this treatment.

I recently began trying to apply yogurt to my lips. I apply only the white part of the fruit on the bottom type of yogurt and let it dry on my lips. I then rinse it off. Afterwards I brush my teeth normally, and then use mouthwash. The yogurt I am using is Activa GREEK with 12 grams of protein per serving. I use only the white part & not the fruit.

I only did the yogurt thing once and I could already feel and even see my mucosa trying to come alive again. It was so weird. The way I saw it was, "fight fire with fire." So, I'm basically fighting bacteria with bacteria.

Longterm,

I actually started the excessive oral hygiene treatment 3 days before getting my Bepanthen cream from Amazon. After the third day of me using the cream I saw a tremendous difference. I'd have to disagree with you on this one. The Bepanthen ointment was the turning point for me. I began using it at a moment when I had a lot of buildup and it was still penetrating well beyond it.

I purchased the all German wound healing Bepanthen & it is truly helping me a whole lot. It is the only thing to have been able to really control my buildup in my entire 19 year history of me having this horrid condition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.469 sec, (1)