CureZone   Log On   Join
Nickel Allergy

Calix1521 Views: 2,329
Published: 9 years ago

Nickel Allergy

someone posted earlier about Nickel in foods possibly causing EC (for some people that is)

I remember I posted about how I got EC, and it makes total sense. When I was a kid it was already established that I had a Nickel allergy, because it caused my eczema it irritated my skin. The thing is, I remember back 6-7 years ago, the foods that were abundant with nickel, I ate all the time. I remember I would get soy sauce on my lips and my lips would burn and get extremely itchy, now when I eat food with soy sauce I get mild irritation, its as if the EC is making my lips less irritated by nickel foods. Also, 2 other foods with nickel : chocolate and bananas, whenever I eat them my mouth gets dry and my throat tightens/gets itchy forcing me to cough. Another reason why I believe nickel allergy caused my EC was because around 6-7 years ago, my mom bought me lots and lots of chocolate, prior to the time period I had little bits of chocolate, but my chocolate intake and soy-product intake severely elevated during that time, which is when I remember my EC slowly shaping. Just 1-2 years ago my EC got the point where it looked like Daniels (at his worst). 3-4 years ago I remember my lips constantly looking chapped and having mild peeling (nothing too serious).

Anyways, the point in this post is for me to propose a question.

Should I try a Nickel diet? Will it work? Is it worth giving up the things I love, soy sauce (soy products), chocolate, bananas, etc.... just to get rid of EC? How long would it take? Would it work for everyone?

Thanks in advance, if anyone can help me out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)