CureZone   Log On   Join
Digestion Breakthrough

adrianar Views: 1,074
Published: 8 years ago

Digestion Breakthrough

For the first time ever tonight in a very long time I had a BM that was not in the morning or afternoon. I have been constipated for years because of the buggers, having a very small BM once a day or twice a day, if Iím lucky, right after breakfast. It has been about one week since I started doing enemas, and I think its already improving my digestion. I have done coffee, garlic, and soap sud enemas and each have benefitted me in different ways. I usually try to stay raw vegan the whole day but today I did things differently. I had fruits and nuts for breakfast with decaf green tea, a big fresh pressed juice for lunch, then waited till 5:30 pm for a big cooked meal. I did 30 minutes of bicycling right before, then cooked a big plate of eggs, zucchini, green peppers, onions and fresh garlic in organic olive oil and made it real spicy with cayenne pepper. I had lots of honey-ginger toasted pumpkin seeds with a few cups of chai tea for desert. What came after was the most beautiful BM Iíve seen in a very long time. I think its wise to start the day raw and have cooked food later on because as the day progresses the body needs warmer foods to keep the metabolism going. Also, pumpkin seeds are great for killing parasites and they taste like candy after you put them in oven for 5 minutes with some honey to lure those suc***s in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)