CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acupuncture Recovery Time

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
HolisticDrBright Views: 7,673
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,687,630

Re: Acupuncture Recovery Time

I am an Acupuncturist in CA. I got my degree in CA and I studied in Taiwan as well. Acupuncture doesn't have to hurt. In China the people believe the more it hurts the more Qi you get. Though studies don't show a difference between how much the needle hurts to its effectiveness. Americans don't like pain or expect it as a treatment. So I have learned to use a softer more comfortable touch.

As far as Adrenal Fatigue goes, Acupuncture is an effective treatment, but they should be giving you supplements and herbs. I'm not sure what the laws are where you are. I know some states you can just get your Acupuncture License without learning herbs and supplements. In CA we have to know herbs, but supplements we must learn on our own. If he's not giving you any herbs or supplements I would recommend finding a Chiropractor out there since most of them have a good knowledge base of supplements. Diet is also very important.

Adrenals are something that will take a long time to Tonify. You are like a car that's ran out of gas and you've been running on borrowed time. Drinking a lot of caffeine and eating a lot of Sugar will greatly fatigue your adrenals. Then you go to the Acupuncturist and get treatment. You feel better for a little while, but you are still very deficient. Even after they get you to normal if you keep eating like crap and drinking a bunch of coffee and energy drinks you will be getting treatment for the rest of your life.

Some supplements that are great for adrenal fatigue are:
Coenzyme A
L-Tyrosine
Raw Adrenal Gland tissue
Co-Q 10

Herbs:
Astragalus
China Gold from Aerobic Life (has many forms of Ginseng)
Siberian Ginseng (1-2g a day)
Echinacea
Milk Thistle
Kava Kava
St John's Wort
Valerian
Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry)

Some of these it is best to get through a practitioner since we get medical grade supplements that are of much greater quality.

You can fully live life again by making the necessary lifestyle and dietary changes to treat your disorder.

Treating adrenal fatigue is as easy as:

Lying down during your work breaks (preferably at 10 a.m. and again anytime from 3 to 5 p.m.)
Sleeping until 9 a.m. as often as possible
Laughing
Exercising
Minimizing stress
Taking negative people out of your life
Eating regular meals
Chewing well
Doing something fun each day
Combining unrefined carbohydrates with protein and oils
Avoiding junk food
Eating five to six servings of vegetables each day
Taking calcium and magnesium supplements
Adding Sea Salt to your diet
Taking 2,000 to 5,000 milligrams of vitamin C each day
Supplementing vitamin E with mixed tocopherols
Taking B-complex supplements that are high in B6 and pantothenic acid
Adding licorice root extract to your dietary supplement regimen

Taking back your life

If you take your treatment plan seriously, you can expect your adrenal fatigue to heal in:

6 to 9 months for minor adrenal fatigue
12 to 18 months for moderate fatigue
Up to 24 months for severe adrenal fatigue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)