You need to get with an MD and this is serious there times when you take natural things and there is time when you just cannot. I wasted too much time going trying the wrong things.
We discoverd hidden mold and we moved into another house. Mold or mycotoxins poisoning is serious . Many MD are NOT educated in this area so they have no idea what test to run or even what questions to ask
If your doctor doesn't know what test to do I would tell them to consult with Dr. Shoemakers since he is the authority on mold poisoning. Read his book the, Mold Warrior it will help you understand what is going on with your body. In brief, the book explains that the liver is so overloaded with trying to get rid of the mycotoxins, but it cannot the mycotoxins are continually recirculating and getting reabsorbed into your system this is because of the structure of mycotoxins so you are being re-poisoned! This sets off an inflammatory response which now begins to trigger many other things in the body too many thing for me to list here..
First thing, I would begin the medication and move ASAP
Getting the mycotoxins out of the body the medication grabs the mycotoxins and sort of like a strong magnet would. My MD knew ahout it and prescribe the medication CHOLESTYRAMINE that get rid of the mycotoxins
Mold poisoning is very real and serious illness
It is a multiple organ illness it is systemic infection . To get well you must find and MD to prescribe Cholestyramine and If not just go to Dr Shoemaker of have your MD consult with him . I take two packet at first and then month later moved up to four packets a day , I think shoemaker say go right to four packetS.
Also consider myctotin inhibitor tincture . Alkalize with 1/4 tsp baking soda and 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice squeezed into half glass of water this will help do 2 times a day .
Doing coffee enemas daily will help take the stress off the organs look up Max Gerson
Just in case consider natural parasite cleanse as well