CureZone   Log On   Join
Constipation after Liver Flush. HELP.

adrianar Views: 2,663
Published: 8 years ago

Constipation after Liver Flush. HELP.

After my first Liver Flush I was amazed at how awesome and dark my bowel movements were, but that only lasted a week. My second flush was an extremely painful failure and I only got out 10 pea-sized stones compared to hundreds I got out the time before that. I have never had trouble with my morning BMs. Always at least one BM in the morning after breakfast. Now I have been constipated for 4 days and have had to rely on enemas every day! This has never happened to me in my life and I am freaked! I am contemplating flushing again even though it has only been a few days because I suspect some kind of blockage. My diet is vegan and my mornings consists of a big plate of fruits and brewed tea with lemon. Never had a problem with this. I have been using coconut Oil Enema s. Should i switch to coffee or soap sud enemas? Should i try a mini flush with olive oil and castor packs? I am going on a mini vacation this weekend for my boyfriend's birthday with friends and I cannot be doing enemas or relying on laxatives. Not to mention I will be drinking alcohol because I have not drank in months and I promised my boyfriend I would drink with him this weekend for his birthday. He is constantly begging me to lighten up because of my recent health trip and I really would like to relax at least this weekend. I have been cleansing nonstop for 3 months and I feel I deserve this. This is very frustrating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)