CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constipation after Liver Flush. HELP.

adrianar Views: 2,612
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,346

Re: Constipation after Liver Flush. HELP.

I have been focusing on one cleanse at a time in the past three months and had very significant improvements in health (digestion and skin) up until this last liver flush. Everything got even worse than before. My skin broke out, I can't have a bowel movement, my feminine smell down there seems very off as well, which has not happened in years. Should I stop the enemas and just stay constipated till my bowels move on their own? I need to get my bowels moving naturally again before the weekend or else I will not go on this vacay and it is going to make me very depressed. I have also been taking lots of magnesium and vitamin c. I eat vegan and juice every day once or twice a day. I drink LOTS of water and take burdock tea every day. For now my plan is to juice fast today, and do a castor pack with a tablespoon of OO (Olive-Oil) tonight. In the morning I'm going to take some kind of laxative, either castor oil or salt water. Would this be too much?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)