CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here....need support...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Shadamae Views: 1,339
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,511

Re: New Here....need support...

Hi...thanks so much for this.I am SO thankful to have people who understand I just cannot tell you. I will definitely try these things as soon as my "ban" of supplements and biopsy is over. I wonder if I can do the enema now actually. I can't imagine it would get in the way but IDK.

As far as eating goes, I eat absolutely NO grains, dairy, alcohol Sugar of any kind including fruit....no tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, or peas either. Yes, I lead a very boring life at the moment but it's all I can do to keep the agony to a minimum.

I do drink a cup of coffee every day but that is the only thing that helps me have a BM nowadays....especially off the supplements.I should stop though. I guess I am weird in that I don't ever have diarrhea but only constipation. My main symptom, as I mentioned is the terrible fatigue, stomach distention and severe twitching in my eye.

When I start back up I will definitely do the Bowel Cleanse first then the parasite cleanse and then the liver cleanse. I have heard really good things about the Iodine.

Sounds like you have made great progress. That is wonderful. I can't wait to get there myself!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)