CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: travel to india

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Shadamae Views: 1,751
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,109,980

Re: travel to india

I have worked in India and remote parts of the Himalayas for a while now and some are going to find what I say here to be stupid but it's what I did and it worked. You will always want to bring some Cipro with you (if you are not allergic) just in case and some chlorine dioxide purifying DROPS (the tablets are nasty and bizarre to me). You can fill up a bottle with water from pretty much anywhere, add a few drops, wait half an hour and drink it. I did this for months on end from taps coming out of the sides of mountains and never got sick.

I did get sick a few time from something in my own apartment there and when I came home I was pretty ill still. Before I went back to work my expat friends there told me to bring a ton of chewable pepto bismol and chew 2 tablets three times a day as a prophylactic measure. I thought this was ridiculous and was not a fan of bismuth to begin with. I did it anyway and during my 3 month stint there I didn't get sick one time. I only took the pepto for one month and stopped and still for the other two months I didn't get sick. Bismuth will kill a lot of bacteria and is prescribed by doctors in conjunction with ABs to kill severe H Pylori infections as well as others.

You may have some viral infections and they will pass but you can take Vit C and other immune boosting supps. As far as parasites go? The recommendations for taking parasite killing herbs that others recommended are excellent. You can bring pumpkins seeds, oregano oil etc, even canned tuna or whatever but please try to hide things in your suitcase and use TSA approved locks (carry valuables with you) especially if traveling through Mumbai airport. A first aid kit with some hydration salts are nice to have too.

P.S. If you are thinking of getting a rabies vaccination you probably know it is around $900 here in the U.S. Over there is it about $250 FYI. Other vaccs are less expensive too there. I was convinced I did not want nasty vaccs so I went on without. When I got off the plane and traveled through the towns I went to the clinic first thing the next day and got every single one I possibly could.

All Best,

Shada

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)