CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could flukes come from chinese restaurants?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Shadamae Views: 2,337
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,035

Re: Could flukes come from chinese restaurants?

I have always had a propensity to harbor parasites and bacteria but my situation went downhill FAST by the morning after eating at an Indian restaurant here. When I looked up the restaurant on the health department website and saw the 31 SPECIFIC health violations reported I nearly had a mental breakdown.

I agree with this post and while I love sushi and eating out....it's just not happening for me anymore.....at least for a long while.

Heating food to a certain temperature is not the only factor. I'm not going into details and don't want to be a fear mongerer but there are other factors to contamination as this poster mentioned.

If I want to go out to eat now I look them up FIRST, read reviews SECOND and always make sure to have enzymes, HCL and other things to take with me.

P.S. One of the things I have learned? NEVER EVER get a drink with ice in it. Ice machines are nasty as they are notorious for trapping the nastiest germs on earth. I bring my own bottle of water to drink and if I want to order something from a restaurant to drink...it's either hot water with lemon, tea or coffee or an unopened bottle of sparkling water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)