CureZone   Log On   Join
Biopsies done....now stomach distention/constipation is out of control...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Shadamae Views: 2,764
Published: 8 years ago

Biopsies done....now stomach distention/constipation is out of control...

I apologize in advance for the verbose post here.

I am recovering and napping on and off tonight after having several biopsies (for recurring cervical dysplasia) taken today under propofol (amongst some other sedatives) and have been woken up this evening with severe stomach distention. Yes this is what I originally had but it is 10x worse tonight.

I also wanted to start back on my (parasite/bowel) cleansing/herb regiment tomorrow and but I am so constipated that I'm scared to do it. I'm not supposed to drink caffeine during the Bowel Cleanse but that is the only way that I [normally] have a BM at all. Today I have taken Mag Citrate (entire bottle) and drank a cup of coffee and nothing worked. I did a regular saline enema and only a little came out. I didn't see worms this time but did see some white-ish/translucent seed/egg like things dissimilar to anything I have ingested recently. Should I start doing regular enemas tomorrow when I start the bowel cleanse? If so what kind and how often?

I am also still waiting for my bacteria breath test results and stool sample results (will get them this week) from my regular GI doc and still will be going to see Dr. Cahill Thursday. While I would like to "just wait" and not do the cleanse or take any herbs until I get all the testing done, I just cannot stand it. The "feeling ill" and the severe discomfort is too extreme.

FYI - My diet is: no sugar, gluten, diary, red meat, pork, processed foods. I eat chicken, fish, lots of green veggies, lemon water, raw pumpkin seeds, olive/coconut/grapeseed/castor oil, ginger, garlic, and morning coffee.

Herbs (starting back tomorrow): Vit C, Oil of Oregano, HCL/Digestive Enzymes, omega 3, Mastic Gum, Wheatgrass - and will be starting back with [Awareness] bowel/ parasite cleanse tomorrow which has the usual stuff: Psyllium, Wormwood , cloves, Black-Walnut , etc.

Thanks for your help.

SM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)