CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biopsies done....now stomach distention/constipation is out of control...

sd2345 Views: 2,457
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,253

Re: Biopsies done....now stomach distention/constipation is out of control...

For me, severe bloating and constipation was of course caused by the worm infection and their toxins.....but also it creates gas pockets that seem to keep the colon blocked. I learned that enema's are crucial to keeping this down.

There were times during the most severe bloat that I would do an enema, get really no stool out, but would open and relieve many huge gas pockets and the next day it seemed to open the way for a regular BM. It does not seem logical that an air bubble could prevent stool from passing, but it does for me. Sometimes it would take several back to back enema's to get all the way over to the decending colon to free all the gas, but OMG the immediate relief I felt was wonderful, and the reward was always eventually working the air and inflammation out so the colon could purge.

If you have access to colonics....those can work wonders, especially two days in a row. It's not just the air pockets, it's the toxins released that are just sitting in the colon that an enema or colonic release that also make you feel much better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)