CureZone   Log On   Join
Considering detox am confused about sodium bentonite vs calcium bentonite, may not detox before diet anyway

Grace2Marayger Views: 3,083
Published: 8 years ago

Considering detox am confused about sodium bentonite vs calcium bentonite, may not detox before diet anyway

I am considering doing a 3 day detox before Candida Diet and I ran across controversy about sodium vs calcium bentonite.

Not sure if the Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite I have used years ago--It is a liquid but able to tell if it is sodium or calcium.

I feel like I need mild, mild, mild since I suffer with food allergies I think are leaky gut related. I have rectal bleeding with Vitamin C and NSAID's so I am not so sure I should do Bentonite at all and am not going to do Psyllium Husks for sure. About three years ago I had upper right quadrant pain that was 'believed' to be a peptic or duodenum gastric ulcer. Pain was relieved at once with OTC Pepcid but I never had any feeling of heartburn. I took that for about a month or so and then stopped to use alternative healing supplements, Aloe Vera and cabbage juice etc. I also went Gluten and later nightshade free since I noticed I felt better without them. Wondering if I have fatty liver and leaky gut as my holistic MD suspects. He is not into testing but has been encouraging me to build my immune system with Sleep, Exercise, Earthing / Grounding, Vegan diet along with a Fulvic Acid supplement.

All very sensible only another DO Doc pinned a "Candida" factor to the rash I have suffered with this go round for the past 3 years. First issues with 'mystery' Rashes popped up back in 2005 after a 10 day Vegan retreat. The menu was heavy on fruit in the AM, big veggie and grain meal at lunch and had no supper. I got to thinking that fruit might not be for me. Hard to take that since I traded my lifetime 'sugar addition' for nuts, seeds and whole fruits. I eat pretty much Paleo now and have laid off most fruits for the past month since suspecting candida and preparing to fight it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)