CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cancer, Alternative Medicines

western12 Views: 3,986
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,561

Re: Cancer, Alternative Medicines

I understand your concerns. These technologies are based on the original research of Dr. Royal Rife. His work and the results of his original Rife machines are quite impressive.

There is so much deceit and negative publicity surrounding his research and accomplishments. Many greedy businessman including the head of the AMA tried to purchase his technology and design. His newly formed Beam Ray corporation was targeted with massive litigation by the AMA and Morris Fishbein, the head of the AMA.

He was finally forced into insolvency and the use of his original machines was forbidden in cancer clinics or the practitioners would risk the loss of their medical license.

I think it would be beneficial for you to find out more about Ed Skilling. There are many machines out there claiming to be replicas of Rife's original design. Here is a video you can watch that will give you a better idea of Ed Skilling and his contributions to science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1yG67uY6eQ

I would also recommend testing this young girls pH levels and find out how acidic she is. Have her doctors recommended a high alkaline diet. You can look into the research of nobel prize winning Dr. Otto Warburg and his conclusions into the effects of an oxygen rich environment and cancer.

Hope this helps. Message me if I can help with any other questions...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)