CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned..

TheFallenChampion Views: 1,689
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,088,622

Re: Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned..

Geez, ONLY 3-4 pills 3x/day!?!!!!!!!!!!

I too found posts about the LBB and how miraculous it seemed to be. And for about a year, it was a MIRACLE for me too……………….. (albeit at a MINIMUM of 20 capsules per day, LITERALLY, unless I was juice fasting in which case I could get by on 8-12 caps/day). After a couple of months, the 20 caps per day turned into 30-35 caps/day to have the same effect, and a few months after than 40-45 (one day out of frustration, I even topped 60!).

Also, because obesity runs in my family and weight is a CONSTANT battle, I have a food scale and have weighed/measured everything that crosses my lips down to the gram for over 1.5 decades now… so I can tell you for certain that despite not increasing my food intake (and at times greatly decreasing my food intake), I needed more and more of the LBB for it to be effective, until it basically stopped working altogether after about a year.

For those that are able to remain on the same dose (or even decrease their dose), kudos to you! :) Constipation (and the subsequent weight gain and other health issues it causes) ruins my life, and I don't doubt that it wrecks the QOL for others as well. The year that the LBB worked for me was truly amazing; unfortunately for me, it's now back to the drawing board.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)