CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy Bottom

20dollars Views: 1,916
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,870

Re: Itchy Bottom

That's terrible, shroom, I had this on and off for a about 2 years, but last month was the WORST EVER. My symptoms have decreased but there are still itching here and there, especially after bowel movement but not as bad currently. It's these kind of things that can really drag you down in life and get in the way of everything.

I am currently Taking Paragone, Ultimate Flora, goldenseal echinacea, Oil of Oregano, and Quina. I also occasionally take Diatomaceous Earth before sleeping. I have also recently taken a dosage of Mebendazole just incase of worms. I'm always looking for new alternatives all the time.

As for sugar, I am avoiding any direct sweets like ice cream, soda, etc. I am still have some Sugar intake from things like white rice, bread, and similar foods that aren't traditionally considered "sweets". I don't have unbareable cravings, maybe I have just disciplined myself that way.

I had 2 sets of stool samples taken and they all came out negative.

It's just so disappointing that the doctors I've been to are puzzled/have no idea, and some even insist that I am normal and say it's just the way I wipe after... ridiculous. I really do wish it was that simple. I have to do my own research and "fight to control my life".

I don't even know if this is contageous, I live with my parents and none of them seem to be affected. One of my friends was complaining of a terrible itch as we were walking and I'm scared if it was from me or did he get it on his own.

Update: I have recently found a long white strand attached to my stool, taken it out and have taken a picture but don't know how to upload, I will upload soon. The cause might be back to worms but I am not sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)