CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned..

cg2890 Views: 1,578
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,945

Re: Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned..

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to be constipated for days and I also have weight issues. I'll eat small portions while cutting back on foods that arent healthy but no matter what the only way for me to stay at my current weight is to exercise regularly. I enjoy exercise but I don't love battling my bloated stomach.

I'm grateful that I still can at least count on LBB. so far I have been able to stick to 3 3x a day. I managed to create a diet where I take it around 2 hours before or after I eat anything. More than 9 pills were an issue for me because I was already living paycheck to paycheck while in debt sooooo I wanted advice for alternatives regarding my digestion. I am thinking of switching back to probiotics and cutting back a little on LBB.

Have you ever tried enteric coated probiotics? specifically "enzymatic therapy pearls"? Those were the only things that would give me smooth solid movements at 3 pills a day (tmi: I swear sometimes it seemed like one square of toilet paper was enough because it would just come out so easily and wasn't loose at all). They also helped with my bloating. I order mine through amazon since they're more affordable online, but I just hope they work like before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)