CureZone   Log On   Join
New to this whole ordeal.

111759 Views: 1,903
Published: 9 years ago

New to this whole ordeal.

I have not seen a doctor, but have several pets and one went to the vet and has roundworms. I have researched symptoms one being something I have a Dr. Appt. for that has plagued me for at least 1.5 months and that is diarrhea off and on. I also have rash type things that itch, so I am thinking I do have parasites, which has been confirmed by my BM after starting Neem Leaf Capsules. I need to know everything, how to clean my home, my clothes, my pets, etc. as far as sanitation. I am very clean, but since finding out about this how do I prevent this from turning into a bigger nightmare especially with several pets? I am de-worming all of them, but I also need to stop infestation continuing.

I have read so many things on what to do. I decided by a blog by Dr. oz to start with Neem and Triphala. I don't know if my choices were good ones, but I did see a couple things moving in my BM on 2 different occasions so far. I have no idea what they are, but they are very small and they did move, they were not dead. Can anyone tell me how to eat as well and what all these cleanses I've read are for. This gets so complicated. And can you only do one type of parasite kill at a time or can you implement a couple? Please if anyone has the time to spell it all out for me, I'd really appreciate it as I know little to nothing about this really scary situation. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.281 sec, (1)