CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this whole ordeal.

sd2345 Views: 1,684
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,080

Re: New to this whole ordeal.

Yes, it is an epidemic.

Neem is good. I got worms out on neem alone several times daily, but it took two weeks to see results, and then I ran out and moved on to other herbs. Humaworm is weak, but combined with the neem capsules, it may help you. I do recommend more than the 30 days that Humaworm states.

I got rid of hundreds of worms and was 100% better with just raw garlic, tumeric and clove. I think I used pineapple and walmart papaya enzymes and chewable probiotics in the beginning that may have helped, but it was the garlic, several times daily, for 2.5 mos that killed the worms. I stopped due to an obligation, and they came back. Big mistake, cause I was doing great, felt like a kid again.

I have heard that high proof vodka and high heat over 140 degrees kills the eggs. I never went to that extreme, but do wash linens and bath towels in the hottest water.

Dogs are bad enough, but cats and the litter box, the eggs can be airborn and tracked around no matter how careful you are. I have a dog, he is old and probably has worms. I give him garlic and/or Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and he is better, so something pathogenetic is infecting him. He's too old to give away, so I feel obligated to care for him till the end. Heck, I may have infected him, so I'm not placing blame on him.

They say to wait 2 weeks into parasite cleansing to do the liver cleanse, and as far as a colon cleanse, anytime is a good time. Enema's are almost necessary while parasite cleansing, regardless if you have good daily output or not.

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.094 sec, (1)