CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this whole ordeal.

Deesmiles Views: 1,909
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,151

Re: New to this whole ordeal.

In hind-sight...after years of purchasing half the supplement store and developing resistance to herbal remedies...I would suggest going to the " parasite Drug" forum and start with the basics. Determine if it's roundworm or flatworm and go from there (my opinion only)... I feel like the herbal remedies I took caused things to scatter. At this time, I would do the drug protocols and then take a TBS of Diatomaceous earth every morning forever. BUT my symptoms were miserable (to put it lightly) and I was suffering for three years. Everyone has a different personal journey...Eliminating white flours & Sugar are great choices, also lighter servings of meat seem to keep things less acidic; less appealing environment for parasites.
We have 3 small pets. We change our clothes before bed, wash bedding/clothing with a small amount of ammonia or Everclear vodka (added to natural detergent) and wipe counters with vinegar/water solution. For some reason our system has stopped the madness :0} after of course getting rid of the internal load.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.375 sec, (1)