CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this whole ordeal.

Deesmiles Views: 1,623
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,164

Re: New to this whole ordeal.

It's funny, I never noticed what ICU meant when she/he mentioned on ICU's Drug Protocol " parasite Warriors," that's really what we all are...it's a lonely, hard core journey (even with family love) when you are in charge of healing yourself. Here's ICU's the link to drug protocols:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1921385

It would be really helpful if you took pictures of your specimens and compared them to pictures/types found on Curezone. The drug protocols are useless unless you know what your dealing with. Also, don't forget to check out the "Ropeworm" pictures to compare with, this is another species that has another treatment not listed in the protocols. PM me if you find you need information on this, here's the link to pictures of this; looks lots like the roundworm at one stage:

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Ro...

From what I've read ( Hulda Clark in part) the research seems to convey there is no practical way to destroy roundworm/ascaris eggs(besides high heat etc.). because the eggs are sticky I took a rag with olive oil and went around the house wiping off door knobs and banisters hoping to cut down numbers. When I researched extreme toxins at one time "ammonia" was the chemical choice of getting things like black mold etc. out of material. Hulda Clark mentioned Everclear Vodka (or another high proof brand)as non-solvent disinfectant so I just went with my gut. Vinegar I also figured would help wipe off microscopic eggs too (not destroying but gathering) we have a clean pail of little rags and a dirty rag pail...we use one and chuck it in the dirty pail (wash these alternating with bleach or ammonia)...All I can say is the house feels better, allergies seem almost non-existent. We do not do this every day
:~}

I spent many a time in tears about "WHY?" I visited Dr.s, naturopaths even with proof and was treated like a mental case.
It took years of pain but when you heal you will be sooooo grateful. I don't think parasites will ever be eradicated;
it's about taking back your immune system and overriding the
freeloaders that got the upper hand. Back to balance...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.985 sec, (2)