CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this whole ordeal.

111759 Views: 1,525
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,990

Re: New to this whole ordeal.

Thanks I needed to hear that, I have been very depressed since this all started, about the pets and about my health. My husband sounds like yours, he doesn't have any symptoms I do and sleeps with 3 animals. I had no idea letting them on your bed could do this. I have a cat that sleeps on my bed a lot, but just one, but one's enough apparently. This is a true nightmare as I do love animals so much. I don't even know where to begin with this. I don't know how I am ever going to get my home larvae free especially since the cat was diagnosed with roundworms. Deworming is great, but what about the eggs? I have read nothing hardly at all kills them (roundworm eggs). God this is horrible. What will I have to do, get rid of all my animals (don't know how I'd do this one) and then move? I am so much at a loss here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)