Parasite Cleanse

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Shadamae Views: 1,561
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,116,006

Re: New to this whole ordeal.

Oh you poor thing. I know it is SO hard. I am in the throws of Depression too and it is terrible. I am bed ridden from being ill but I have faith that I will be well. I know I will and you will too.

There are MANY MANY people who have been where you are now and who have gotten better AND they had pets!!! DO NOT be discouraged because you don't see those who are healed posting here. They have simply moved on to live their lives is all.

Don't think any further about removing your pets or moving from your home. You don't even know that that would solve things.

Listen, you are just feeling overwhelmed now...it's like the stages that SD talks of (she is very kind and wise) and is right that you will move through these AND you will get to a wiser place!! For now there is no need to do anything drastic but just take small measures towards making some changes that will get you to where you need to be. Use the butterfly effect and just do some small things for now that could possibly make large changes.....ie: washing your hands more, cleaning more, keeping the pets out of the bedroom (sorry but this one is important :()

People have different views and different recommendations but you will have to decide for yourself what you feel is best for you to do. Please take your time and see what you think before you spend a ton of money and take a bunch of crap.

It would be best if you had some kind of diagnosis or a better idea about what exactly was going on. Have you seen worms? Have you taken them from your stool? What are your symptoms? Have you had your stool tested? If so by what lab and for what strains? Have you seen a doctor for anything recently (no I am NOT a "run to the regular docs" person but yes they have detected them in a few people)?

Don't feel obligated to answer any of these here but just think about it for yourself.

For now try to relax and get some sunshine and exercise if you can.

It's going to be okay. I will PM you.

Shada:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)